Saturday, January 3, 2015

52 Week Money Challenge Revamped

I posted on my Instagram that I would be doing several savings challenges for the year. The first up, is the traditional 52 Week Money Challenge. However, I revamped it to fit my own needs. I could not find any with 2015 dates, so I filled those in. Also, I changed it to bi-weekly for Fridays since that is when I get paid. Finally, I will be doing this challenge in reverse, so that the largest amounts are saved first. I will be making other versions of the spreadsheet (once a week, monthly, etc.) Let me know which ones you'd like to see. Additionally, many of you were interested in the $5000 plan. I will be uploading this with the 2015 dates. I have attached a link to a PDF version of the challenge. Let me know if you have any problems with the link.


52 Week Money Challenge Revamped

No comments:

Post a Comment