Monday, January 26, 2015

Petit Vour January 2015

I love subscription boxes. However, I've grown pretty disappointed with my Ipsy. I never get the things I would have wanted. Most of the products are things I'd never use and a lot of them don't meet the ingredient quality I desire. I don't cancel it because it's only $10 a month, but I'm bored. Eco Emi, my favorite subscription box, filled with natural and organic goodies is still great, but I came across Petit Vour on Vegan Beauty Review and wanted to try. I am happy with my first box. See photos below. 

















There aren't as many products as in Eco Emi boxes but the sizes of the products seem to be a bit larger. I can see myself using every product in the box. I'm especially excited to try the leave in conditioner as it has great ingredients. In terms of subscription boxes, Ipsy always sends some type of hair spray even though I keep telling them not to send me any hair products ever. Birchbox does a great job and sends me products for curly hair (I've even gotten Miss Jessie's) or shampoos and conditioners that can be used by anyone. Eco Emi has a variety of beauty, food, and household products so hair things don't come as often. Excited about future months with Petit Vour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment